Thank you all for your help.
  I think problem from DataSource. Whenever it gets data from data base it give this
error:
  The DataSource service is not available.
This exception is usually caused by service startup failure. Please check your server
configuration.
  And I go to Coldfusion Administration to check for the Datasource. When I click on
DataSource Button It gives this error
    Error Occurred While Processing Request
    Element SQLEXECUTIVE is undefined in REQUEST.
I know this DataSource exist but could not see it

Do you know anything about this?. I see SQL server running but how come Coldfusion
connect connect to it.

Thanks for any help