Matt -

This sounds like an excellent product that would be quite useful. In
fact, I am kind of surprised to be hearing about this so
out-of-the-blue.

Can you clarify what stage you are at with your beta, and when you think
there might be a production release available?

Also, while you have made it clear no pricing information has been
announced, can you give us any indication of the range where it might
fall?

Thanks,