Thanks for your reply Massimo,

Unfortunately, I don't have a sample handy, but it is
simple to recreate.

1 - Create an insert or update server behaviour
2 - Go into code view and simply add a few lines (CFML
or even comments)

For example, let's say I have a simple form to update a
person's first name and last name. The code generated
by DWMX will create some cfif statements which check if
the form values are defined and not "" around each
value in order to build a dynamic SQL string.

If however I move the last name check from within the
cfquery tag to just above it (so that I will not save
any record without a last name defined as opposed to
one with NULL for the last name) and voila! DWMX start
throwing the error on every save and page load.

I still have version 6.0.

James