From: Chunshen Li [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, September 09, 2003 4:41 PM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: MVDB

Thanks for the sharing.  Up to now I have about 5 hours exposure to UniData
datbase, I've also noticed it's also called PICK database, and my impression
is that it could be a nasty beast.

Have you ever tried to import your RainingData PICK database into a RDBMS like
MS SQL Server or MySQL then run querie against the RDBMS via ODBC driver or
the like instead of going after the "beast" directly, from what you wrote the
latter is no fun?

Don