We have two clients whose Oracle servers we need to access from our
location remotely, through their firewalls, and neither of them seem to
have any idea how to make this work. We've been trying with one of them for
more than two months. The current situation with that one is that we can
get a successful response of "OK" with TNSPING but SQL*PLUS can't connect
successfully.

If anyone knows the solution to our problem or has any ideas or advice, my
company is willing to pay for your help. Please contact me off-list if you
are interested in working something out.

Of course, if someone wants to post the solution here to the list for
everyone, that would be ok too!

Thanks,
Avi

-----