> I wanted to see if I could get some feedback on the site, the concept,
> and maybe even the name! :)

I know this is mean, but shouldn't the shitty code site not be running
on shitty code? For example, not validating URL variables used in a
query.

http://www.shittycode.com/directory/details.cfm?code_id=a

I'd hate someone to drop all your tables because of the following
information presented by your site.

[Macromedia][SQLServer JDBC Driver][SQLServer]Invalid column name 'a'.

  The error occurred in
D:\inetpub\shittycode.com\web\directory\details.cfm: line 64

62 :                            SELECT          *
63 :                            FROM            CodeArchive
64 :                            WHERE           code_id
=       #code_id#
65 :                    </cfquery>
66 :

SQL
                                   SELECT                *
                    FROM                CodeArchive
            WHERE                code_id                        =

DATASOURCE
  shittycode

VENDORERRORCODE
  207