It would be interesting to see an accurate estimates of price points.  For
example, http://www.shanje.com/loadbalancing.shtml uses inexpensive rack
units for web/CF servers, about $1,000 each, and hosts over 13,000 domains
on each server.  Shiloh's web farm provides over 99.9% uptime on websites.

So I wonder what the software/hardware costs are, NT vs Solaris, to achieve
the same reliability goal of 99.9%

best,  paul