Hi

Just wanted to let you know we have posted on SourceForge a WYSIWYG
web-based HTML Editor. It is in Beta development right now. It is quite
stable and I'm sure you will find it useful (we looked all over the web for
a good CF web editor and all are quite costly so we decided to port a really
good PHP-based editor).

It uses CFC so CFMX is required. It will work in shared server environments.
Win MSIE 5.5+ required.

If you want to contribute/submit bugs/whatever just post your messages in
the corresponding SourceForge forums for the project. The project summary is
in:

http://sourceforge.net/projects/spaw-cf

Regards
- mga