>I vote No for HTML email just because I don't ever want to receive it
>:-)... but following on from Rachel's email...

>Those that receive in Digest form would probably benefit from the option of
>HTML email as it can get a bit messy with the all the messages digested
>into one.... I get cf-talk messages as they happen but all other HoF lists
>I get in Digest and I don't mind the scrolling myself, but others might
>not....

>Possibly another question to ask is how many people get the digest(s)...
>and of them, who wants HTML mail?

>my tuppence...

>DC

Comming from someone who does uses digest on cftalk, I'd like to suggest
minor formatting (font) and at that, a preference. Hell it's bad enough
when trimming doesn't happen when quoting. Just the homesite+ thread alone
for example, some replies carried 12 previous messages along for the ride. a
400k email with 6 posts in it is kinda sad. I'd like to _not_ add to that
with a bunch of html formatting.

Advertising, do whatcha got to do mate, footer sounds good either way I'm
supportive of it.

Rss feeds sounds ok, I'd suggest RSS 1.0 and namespacing any additional info
you're going to need.(if any). (can't see the true  'feature it'll bring for
the lists, now FA on another han...)

Additional Features? I'd suggest one, and not to be the 'ass' out of all of
this, but a while back I remember evolt.com's list having a 'off topic' tip
bin, you post off topic, you supply a tip. I thought it was a clever idea,
if you couldn't get the non coldfusion/cftalk related posts down to a
minimum, at least the community as a whole is being helped for the 'off
topic' subject at hand. cf talk archives are already a valuable resource a
community based 'tip bin' would be as well. Throw in a well managed wiki,
and 'the house' is really pouring out the resources.

Couple cents for the road..
Cheers
Robby