Folks,

I have a Java web service client (given by a credit card vendor -- Cybersource) that
generates the following message

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<soap:Envelope xmlns:soap="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/";
xmlns:wsse="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/ws/2002/04/secext";>
<soap:Header>
<wsse:BinarySecurityToken EncodingType="wsse:Base64Binary" Id="X509Token"
ValueType="wsse:X509v3">
 (lots of binary data)
</wsse:BinarySecurityToken>

<wsse:Security>
 <Signature xmlns="http://www.w3.org/2000/09/xmldsig#";>
  <SignedInfo xmlns="http://www.w3.org/2000/09/xmldsig#";>
   <CanonicalizationMethod
Algorithm="http://www.w3.org/TR/2001/REC-xml-c14n-20010315"/>
   <SignatureMethod Algorithm="http://www.w3.org/2000/09/xmldsig#rsa-sha1"/>
   <Reference URI="#MsgBody">
    <DigestMethod Algorithm="http://www.w3.org/2000/09/xmldsig#sha1"/>
    <DigestValue>(lots of binary stuff)</DigestValue>
   </Reference>
  </SignedInfo>
  <SignatureValue>(lots of binary stuff)</SignatureValue>
  <KeyInfo>
   <SecurityTokenReference xmlns="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/ws/2002/04/secext";>
    <Reference URI="X509Token"/>
   </SecurityTokenReference>
  </KeyInfo>
 </Signature>
</wsse:Security>
</soap:Header>

<soap:Body Id="MsgBody">
 (requestMessage XML object)
</soap:Body>

</soap:Envelope>

Now I know how to create the XML for the requestMessage object, and I have done some
basic web service work in ColdFusion (eg the Google Webservice API, etc) but never
something that uses security. I've got the Java client working from the command line,
just like it should, but is there a *straigtforward* way to implement this in
ColdFusion MX 6.1 using CFINVOKE? Or should I just spend my time directly on
customizing the web client they gave me?

The web client basically takes a properties file and an XML message. The properties
file contains all of the references to the SSL keys and such. I can make a HashMap and
the XML requestMessage easily in CF, but passing it to the service is where I lose it.
The URL for their WSDL is

https://ics2wstest.ic3.com/commerce/1.x/transactionProcessor/CyberSourceTransaction_1.1.wsdl

if you really want to take a look :)

Thanks in advance -- and feel free to take it off list and I'll summarize and report
back.

Regards,

John Paul Ashenfelter
CTO/Transitionpoint