>From my experience, this was never fixed until 6.1. In 3 1/2 years of
working with hundreds of 4, 4.5, and 5.0 servers, I've always seen this
pop up from time to time.

Dan Phillips
www.CFXHosting.com
1-866-239-4678
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

-----Original Message-----
From: Casey C Cook [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, September 16, 2003 5:14 PM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: Re: Mail spooling issue

Yes, a restart fixed it, but what caused it? So far I have been reading
this is a "known issue" and should just be dealt with as it arises.  If
there is a known cause then we can find a work-around until Macromedia
fixes it. (or use the work around until we upgrade, given I dont think
CF
4.5 is supported anymore)

Thanks,
CC

written agreement or government initiative expressly permitting the use
of
e-mail for such purpose.

"Howie Hamlin" <howie
@coolfusion.com>