Elements plural. Something like:

UPDATE myschema.BookInventory
SET myschema.Status = 'Checked Out',
    myschema.CheckedTo = 'rayb',
    myschema.ChgDate = {ts '2003-09-16 16:08:22'}
WHERE myschema.id = 2043

CC
written agreement or government initiative expressly permitting the use of
e-mail for such purpose.

Casey C Cook/ASD/CSC
@CSC
09/16/2003 04:56 PM
Please respond to cf-talk

        To:     CF-Talk <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
        cc:
        Subject:        RE: Date problem with CFMX and Oracle

Try prefixing your query element with the schema name.

CC

written agreement or government initiative expressly permitting the use of

e-mail for such purpose.

"Ray Bujarski" <rayb
@qualcomm.com>
09/16/2003 04:19 PM