From: Angél Stewart [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, July 27, 2000 1:53 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: OT: Job Titles

Hey!
Its time for us to get new business cards, and I was trying to think up a
really cool sounding job title.
I develop web applications using CF, Visual Basic, do some Access
Development.
Do website design, as well as some 3D artwork where necessary. I also
administer the Web Application NT server here at work..

What the heck can my new job title be?
It was Senior Information Services Developer before..
;-P

I know a few of you out there must have seen/heard about some interesting
job titles.
My next choice is Senior Development Engineer.

-Gel