you have debugging on?  Is the SQL correct there?  Cached query?  Is the cfm page
cached inadvertantly by CF?  The user for the DSN is the same as in this 'oracle
worksheet' and teh same DB actually?  I know, some cheesy easy questions, but you
never know.  I've been known to bang my head for an hour about some SQL not working
right only to find I had cachedwithin set in the cfquery tag.  DOH!

I've not seen any issues with null, SQL, and the JDBC driver that ships with CFMX.

Its Friday 4:00 EST...time to give up and hit happy hour maybe?  ^_^

Doug