I'm posting this again - does anyone have any pointers to what I need?

Original Post:

Does any one know what the best way to pass a CF recordset via a webservice
to a desktop application developed in Delphi would be? Would I need to
convert the recordset to an alternate format before sending it to a desktop
app via a webservice?

Would I need to convert the query to XML to do that, and if so - how do I
do that or are there any good tutorials on  that topic you could point me
towards?

And one final question on this topic. Can I pass a CF Structure with a
query and some additional data in another key via a webservice to this
desktop Application?

Someone else is developing the Delphi App, and I am doing the server side
stuff. But I am unsure as to what the compatibility or incompatibilities
are.  Thanks for the input!

Brook Davies