From: Robertson-Ravo, Neil (RX)
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 26 September 2003 14:14
To: CF-Talk
Subject: OT : SQL List Comparison

Anyone know if and how you can compare two lists in SQL?

real world examples could be

List 1 : 1,54,36,98,32,67
List 2 : 54,98,67

Which obviously means 1,36,32 have been removed

and indeed this could also be possible :

List 1 : 1,54,36,98,32,67
List 2 : 54,98,67,36,100,12

Which obvioulsy means that 1 & 32 have been removed and 100 & 12 have been
added....

its a puzzler...it must be able to be be done.......?
  _____

[Todays