Robert

> This is off topic somewhat, but I needed to move a SQL table to another
SQL server. At first it seems the table did not import. So I deleted the one
on the new server and then imported the table I wanted (same name). Now the
CF cart I created reads the records twice even though the table has on
record.

> Did I miss a step? Is there some kind of reindexing I have to do?

No, there is no re-indexing to do. It sounds like you inadvertently imported
the data twice. Unless your cart is doing some application-level caching or
something like that.

Nick