We are currently in the process of developing a new interface between CFMX and an IBM AS/400.  We have had several instances where CF has needed to be restarted.  The problem is once restarted, Apache seems to lose it's connection and all subsequent calls to .cfm pages fail to be processed and display the cfml in all its gory glory. We are running CFMX 6.0, Apache 1.3.26, running on redhat Linux 7.3.  The only sure cure we have found is to reboot the Linux (not an optimal solution).

Any ideas and or suggestions greatly appreciated.