In CF Studio, you can use Extended Find and Replace and put your carriage return in the top, and your comma in the bottom and it should work.

- Calvin
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Mark W. Breneman
  To: CF-Talk
  Sent: Friday, September 26, 2003 4:25 PM
  Subject: Regular _expression_ find end of line / carriage return and replace

  Ok, I finally broke down and I have to ask this question.

  How do you do a simple find end of line / carriage return and replace
  with a "," in CF studio?

  I have tried to look this up several times and found myself using ultra
  edit just to get it done, a few mins later.

  Thanks.

  Mark W. Breneman
  -Cold Fusion Developer
  -Network Administrator