I must have missed that one - probably in between another system re-build -
but pity it didn't get the votes it deserved. Try adding "binaries" perhaps
next time?
  -----Original Message-----
  From: Dave Hodder [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
  Sent: Saturday, 27 September 2003 8:41 PM
  To: CF-Talk
  Subject: Re: CFV: comp.lang.coldfusion Usenet Newsgroup

  For those who are interested, the results for comp.lang.coldfusion can
  now be found on <news:news.announce.newgroups> (message
  <news:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>).

  There were 96 YES votes, 8 NO votes, 3 abstaining votes and 1 invalid
  vote.  Because we did not have 100 more YES than NO votes, I'm sad to
  say the proposal failed.  Even so thank you everyone who took part.

  Regards,

  Dave