From: Ryan Sabir [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Sunday, September 28, 2003 8:21 PM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: Hosting at CrystalTech or EdgeWebHosting

Hey all,

I remember some talk a while ago about some of you guys who were
hosting with CrystalTech. How have they been lately? Most of the
reviews I find about them say they are really good. I'm thinking of
moving a high volume site over there.

I'm also looking at another company called EdgeWebHosting has anyone
tried them out?

seeya!

-----------------------
Ryan Sabir