Joe,

There are two ways you can accomplish this. You can copy the cfusion-ear directory to another instance of JRun or you can rerun the installer and build  war file.

For the first approach just copy /server/cfusion/cfusion-ear.

You can also create a new instace of JRun. Then rerun the installer and create a war file.  Then follow the steps in my article http://www.macromedia.com/devnet/mx/coldfusion/j2ee/articles/endtoend.html  Ignore steps 8 and 9 if you do not want to cluster.  I will look into writing a step by step doc on this and posting it is as a technote.

Brandon Purcell
http://www.bpurcell.org