Did Macromedia at one point in time renumber their KB (technote, whatever)
articles?  Maybe it's a result of the merging of the Allair and MM sites.  I'm
rebuilding a CF5 server and today I went to the Macromedia site to download all
of the hotfixes for Windows.  I've got a number of CF5 hotfixes that I
downloaded about 18 months ago and the article number don't jive, so I'm trying
to sort it all out.  I had written some pretty good notes to myself at the time
I last applied the fixes, but my notes reference the published article numbers
of the time.