  From: Barney Boisvert
  To: CF-Talk
  Sent: Tuesday, September 30, 2003 9:18 AM
  Subject: RE: Drawing diagonal lines

  You might look into SVG.  It's an XML-based vector graphics plugin, somewhat
  similar to Flash.  However, since it's all XML, it's a snap to generate with
  CF.  My company uses it internally for graphing and plotting all kinds of
  stuff.  The only downside is that the plugin is over 2MB, but that's a one
  time cost.

  barneyb