Hello!

Using the popular mod_rewrite module I would like to offer simple "entry
points" to our website like

http://www.somewhere.com/go/customer1/

Internally, these requests should be redirected to

http://www.somewhere.com/gocustomer.cfm?customer=customer1

Using mod_rewrite I have declared the following rule:

RewriteRule ^/go/([a-z,A-Z,0-9,/]+)$ /gocustom.cfm?customer$1

The request are correcly forwarded - but the cfm file is not parsed by the
coldfusion/jrun engine (apache delivers the whole source file).

If I add a "[R]" to the rule, it works properly, but the client browser is
really redirected to this location (what I want to avoid).

Any hints?

Software: ColdFusion MX 6.1; Apache 1.3.27

Best regards,

Peter