Folks,

As I said in a previous post, I'm looking at Win 2003 Web Edition vs RedHat Enterprise ES 3.0 for a small farm of web servers. I'm comfortable with Apache, but since RH ES comes with the "tux" web server as well, which is part of what I assume I'm paying a premium for, has anyone used CFMX with that web server? Since only "Advanced Server 2.1" is listed on the supported platform list, I'm a little curious about specific experiences.

Regards,

John Paul Ashenfelter
CTO/Transitionpoint