From: Randy Morse [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, October 02, 2003 12:45 PM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: weird caching?

I am using windows 2000 with CFMX 6.0. The server is currently serving 3 web
sites, and here is the problem I am running into.

If I name a page from one site the same as I name a page from another site
cold fusion will show the page of the of the wrong site.

Has any one dealt with this before? Any one have any ideas on how to fix it?

Thanks in advance.

-Randy