Stan wrote:
>Can you show an example of how you would use cfheader or cfhttp?

<cfhttpparam
type="CGI"
name="http_referer"
value="https://foohbar.com">

I was given a way to do it with cfheader (here, I think) but I've lost
the thing now.  Deleted the file I originally tested it on :-(.  Not
sure how something like that would actually work, since cfheader is
server-side, but I'm pretty green when it comes to monkeying with
headers.  Maybe someone else knows.

Matt Robertson       [EMAIL PROTECTED]
MSB Designs, Inc.  http://mysecretbase.com