Thanks.  I did reboot, and they are both running.  But I am still getting
the same 'Service Unavailable' message on every http request.  Any other
solutions?

-----Original Message-----
From: Doug White [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, October 02, 2003 11:02 AM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: Re: CFMX 6.1 on Windows 2003 = Service Unavailable !!!

In some cases, a system reboot is required to get all services up and
running.
After the reboot, check to see that CF server is running, and IIS is
running.
If so, CF administrator should come up.

Featuring Win2003 Enterprise, RedHat Linux, CFMX 6.1 and all databases.
Suggested corporate Anti-virus policy: http://www.dshield.org/antivirus.pdf