From: Craig Dudley [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, October 02, 2003 10:54 AM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: RE: ColdFusion Scheduler problem

You could always run an external scheduler, windows scheduled tasks
works fine for us, just fire off wget to a specific cf template, very
reliable.

Other than that, both your tasks are firing 5 days early each month,
which is mostly likely not a co-incidence, you sure the server date is
correct? ;-)