GOOD INFO!

Thanks Durette.

-----Original Message-----
From: DURETTE, STEVEN J (AIT) [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, October 02, 2003 3:48 PM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: RE: IIS 5.0 and certificate

Robert,

Two things....

First, it sounds like a problem we had a while ago.  Our metabase was
corrupt and we had to reinstall.

BUT, before you try that, try going to iisanswers.com and if you can't find
the answer there, go to iislists.com and sign up for the IIS5 list.  There
are a lot of great people there that know IIS almost as well as some of the
people on this list know ColdFusion!  :)

Steve