From: John McCosker [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 03 October 2003 16:08
To: CF-Talk
Subject: Customg tag that will ring a phone

Hi,

is anyone aware of a CFX tag free or for purchase that will ring a
mobile
phone.

We have a modem in place here for doing the task, its just getting a go
between CF to the modem.

Our software development team are looking into this although they asked
put a feeler out to the community.

Thanks,

  _____

[Todays