Seems that I have been bitten by the postgresql.cfm bug in CFMX 6.1

anyone have a fix for this yet?  I can create datasources, but cannot edit,
verify, or delete them once created due to this error:

-----------------
Error Occurred While Processing Request
File not found: /CFIDE/administrator/datasources/postgresql.cfm

Please try the following:
Enable Robust Exception Information to provide greater detail about the source
of errors. In the Administrator, click Debugging & Logging > Debugging
Settings, and select the Robust Exception Information option.
Check the ColdFusion documentation to verify that you are using the correct
syntax.
Search the Knowledge Base to find a solution to your problem.

How have others worked around this issue?

Thanks in advance!

--Josh