I've got a function that needs to check a different query depending on how it's called.  But I keep getting this error:
"You have attempted to dereference a scalar variable of type class
java.lang.String as a structure with members. "
The function is evaluating the string properly, but the line "myarray[x].RecordCount;" chokes.

Here's a simplified version of the script:

<cfscript>
function timeRes(x) {
  myarray = arrayNew(1);
  myarray[1] = "rsEquipAvail1";
  myarray[2] = "rsEquipAvail2"; //, rsEquipAvail2, rsEquipAvail3");
  rCount = myarray[x].RecordCount;
  return rCount;
}
</cfscript>