Has anybody dealt with putting CFMX on a 2nd instance (on one machine) of WebSphere Application Server?

We're having some issues with CFMX admin mappings on the 2nd instance, and I'm wondering if WAS might be part of the problem.

The 2nd instance is strange to work with - to start and stop the server you go to its bin directory and run setCmdLine.sh then go to the bin directory of the first instance and run startServer. Not intuituvely obvious, shall we say ...

thanks,
Chris Norloff
CFMX v6.1 on WAS 5.0.2.1, Oracle 9i, Solaris 8