  From: Zac Belado
  To: CF-Talk
  Sent: Tuesday, October 07, 2003 12:07 PM
  Subject: Access database 401 error

  We are running into an unreproducible error when trying to connect to an Access database using CF 5.

  Our system has a series of scheduled events and in some cases our clients are reporting a 401 Unauthorised error when the scheduled event tries to connect to an Access database.

  The database connection is stored as a verified ODBC connection in the CF Administrator.

  Has anyone seen this error before?

  TIA