It's a bug thats been around for years. MM finally fixed it with CFMX.
In all my years administrating CF servers, I've never found a cause or
solution for that problem.

-----Original Message-----
From: chad [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, October 07, 2003 1:20 PM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: Re: Re: CF SERVER MEMORY PROBLEM

We found the problem:

I found an almost blank email in CFusion/Mailo/Spool folder that
couldn't go anywhere. After I stopped the CF 5 server and deleted that
email, CF5 server is running fine now. How could that blank email ended
up in our server? What can we do to prevent the same thing from
happening again in the future?

Thank you very much for your help!

Ming