Hello Everybody,

I am trying to read a log file and display the results
on a webpage.
Here is what the log file looks.

DateTime       User Webpage Visited    Status
2003/09/01 11:52:15, "User\testUser1",
"/wwwroot/code/article_1.shtml", "OK"
2003/09/01 11:53:35, "User\testUser2",
"/wwwroot/code/article_2.shtml", "OK"
2003/09/01 12:04:55, "User\testUser3",
"/wwwroot/code/article_3.shtml", "OK"
2003/09/01 12:04:58, "User\testUser4",
"/wwwroot/code/article_4.shtml", "OK"
2003/09/01 12:05:11, "User\testUser5",
"/wwwroot/code/article_5.shtml", "OK"

Here is the code to read the log file
<cffile
action=""> file="C:\myLogFile.log"
variable="fOutput">

Take a look at the code below. As you can see I am
looping through the list, finding the Carriage Return
character.
This is all fine, what I want to be able to do is loop
through each individual row which is again a comma
seprated list

(2003/09/01 11:52:15, "User\testUser1",
"/wwwroot/code/article_1.shtml", "OK") append each
list item in a temp table column.

<cfset qTmp=QueryNew("DateTime,User,Document,Status")>
<cfloop list="#fOutput#" index="lIndex"
delimiters="#Chr(10)#">
<cfset i = 0>
<cfset tmpstart=listLen(lIndex,',')>
<cfset tmp=QueryAddRow(qTmp,listLen(lIndex,','))>
   <cfloop list="#lIndex#" index="innerList"
delimiters=",">
<cfscript>
tmp=QuerySetCell(qTmp,"DateTime", innerList);
tmp=QuerySetCell(qTmp,"User", innerList);
tmp=QuerySetCell(qTmp,"Document", innerList);
tmp=QuerySetCell(qTmp,"Status", innerList);
</cfscript>
<cfset i = i + 1>
   </cfloop>
</cfloop>

<cfquery name="lquery" dbtype="query">
SELECT DISTINCT *
FROM qTmp
</cfquery>

The code above is not right, and I've tried hard to
figure out how to loop through the inner comma
separated list and assign the value to the query
column. Can somebody
please show me how to do this. I know my explaination
is not very clear but I hope you know what I'm trying
to do.
If you think there is an easier way to do this then
please let me know. Please can somebody help
Regards
John