Yes, I have seen this, if you make the message one big long line in between
the cfmail tags with html <br> to break the line, it should send as long as
it is not over 1000 characters... Many email servers will not receive
messages with a line longer than 1000 characters they either throw it out
all together or just deliver the first 1000 characters which I am having a
problem with.

Regards,
Drew Harris