Yeah, i'm validating against an XSD.  In a nutshell I am looking for some
code that will allow me to pass in an XML string, a XSD string (or path) and
get a result back.

I've been googling this morning for something that might help but come up
with very little.  I really can't beleive someone hasn't done this
before....

Neil

> Got it in one. I am currently using CFXML to parse, but I have a new
> requirement of actually validating against an external schema.

If the schema is a DTD, I already posted the url for a UDF that will do the
job.

If instead you have to validate against a XSD schema, then I would suggest
to still use Java, maybe using my UDF as a starting point. But you have to
use another parser (Xerces could be fine) since the JAXP API I used on that
UDF don't validating against a XSD