From: lari trujillo [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, October 10, 2003 10:05 AM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: passing sessions between 2 sites on the same domain

have a shopping cart that it is losing all of its values when the user
hits the checkout button and takes them to my secure checkout page.
Example, the user is shopping at www.mystore.com and purchase several
items which are saved as session variables (session.mysession), they
then would click on the checkout button which goes to
https://secure.store.com, but all of the session variables are lost.
I am linking the page like this
<a
href=""> target="_blank" > the values of the cart are not passing as I am getting a statement i
added to the application if there are no values on the cart"your
shopping cart is empty"
The address bar displays
https://secure.test.net/testappli/finalize.cfm?CID=W00000716&CFID=143186
&CFTOKEN=60763772
when i click on checkout...Do i need to add anything else to avoid
losing my session?
all advice will be appreciated.
  _____