> Any one have a custom tag that retrieves both the DateFormat (Now()) and
> TimeFormat (Now()) as one function that can be inserted into a database?

I assume you've got your field as a DateTime format - if not, then change it
to be DateTime

Also, try to use the database native functions - Now() for Access and
GetDate() for SQL Server - it'll be faster and cleaner than getting CF to do
the work

If you really want to use CF to do it, then use
#CreateODBCDateTime(Now())# - assuming you're talking to the database ODBC
and not OLE DB

Try not to use DateFormat and TimeFormat into a format that "looks" right
for you - the database server may look at is as just some text and produce
an error - if you're fixed on the idea of using a set DateFormat, then use
one that isn't ambigious, like "d mmm yyyy", that way, it can't be
confused - DEFINITELY avoid formats like "mm/dd/yyyy" as some databases may
interpret it as "dd/mm/yy" (depending on nationalisation)

HTH

Philip Arnold
ASP Multimedia Limited
T: +44 (0)20 8680 1133