Hello All,

I have a couple of applications that were working fine on CF5 displaying hebrew.  All of my pages used "charset=windows1255" and everything worked great.  I upgraded to CFMX in a shared hosting environment(crystal tech).  Now all the Hebrew comes out as garbage.  I also notice that the default encoding becomes UTF-8 by default instead of Hebrew Windows (in IE).

Has anyone come across this or something similar.  Do I have to go back to CF5?

Thank in advance

Mike