From: Massimo Foti [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, October 13, 2003 9:30 AM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: Re: Odd XML parsing behavior

> And while we're on the topic: are there better alternatives to MX's
> native XML support?

You can call a Java parser directly and do pretty much whatever you want
with it...

BTW I have an old quote on this:

I have yet to come across an XML system where the true performance
bottleneck is XML parser speed. Moreover, the people I meet who are
infatuated with parser speed are the same people who thought the Web
would
never work because HTTP was too slow or that Java would never succeed
because it is too slow. Those old enough to have been there used to
claim
systems written in C rather than assembler would be too slow.
-Sean McGrath

:-)))

Massimo Foti
Certified Dreamweaver MX Developer
Certified Advanced ColdFusion MX Developer
http://www.massimocorner.com/