ALL,

I believe I have FOUND the problem.
I removed the "returncode" attribute from the "CFSTOREDPROC" tag and
that seemed to fix the problem.
I guess this attribute is not supported in the ORACLE JDBC Driver.

Here is the Original Line:
<cfstoredproc procedure="IAWA_PKG.getIAWAPage" datasource="InsideWood"
debug="yes" returncode="yes">

Here is the New Line:
<cfstoredproc procedure="IAWA_PKG.getIAWAPage" datasource="InsideWood"
debug="yes">

Thanks,
Troy