  From: Casey C Cook [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
  Sent: Monday, October 13, 2003 3:18 PM
  To: CF-Talk
  Subject: Symbolic links treated differently?

  Hello -

  Just a quick question regarding cf_template_path and path_translated
  variables in CF 4.5 vs MX 6.1.  We currently have both CF versions running
  on the same web server (Solaris 2.7 UNIX) but the values returned in the
  variables mentioned above is different, even though the "environment" and
  database has not been changed.  Does MX somehow treat symbolic links
  differently and yield different values in the cf_template_path and
  path_translated variables?  Is there a setting that might have been missed
  in the MX 6.1 set-up (doubtful, but possible) ? Im submitting this
  question for a co-worker, if you need more information i can provide it.

  Thanks much,
  Casey Cook