From: Robertson-Ravo, Neil (RX)
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, October 14, 2003 10:09 AM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: RE: .html page extension to process coldfusion code

Hey Ketan,

This is a relatively easy process.  You need to modify/add the .html
extension to be filtered by the ColdFusion .dll.

In ColdFusion 5.0 this is "ISCF.dll" and in ColdFusion MX 6.1 it is
"jrun.dll", they sit in the following folders respectively "CFusion\Bin" and
"CFusionMX\runtime\lib\wsconfig\1\jrun.dll".

I have not faced any problems with serving .html pages except that the
script has to conform to the ColdFusion rules of escaped characters such as
# etc...

HTH