I can remember this topic has been hashed over a few different times
here, over the years.  Has the opinions changed over the last year or
so?

Do YOU have antivirus software on your servers?

Do you recommend it on web servers?

If so, what software?

I have in the past been on the side of not needing AV software on the
server. Now I am, and have been for a few months, sitting on the fence.
A few years ago, as a computer tech, I said that AV software is very
good to have at home / office but not nessicry. Now, I highly recommend
AV software on any computer that is connected to the net in the home /
office environment.

Mark W. Breneman
-Cold Fusion Developer
-Network Administrator