I tried the suggestion of changing the JVM configuration for JRun. They were
great instructions (thanks!) but unforunatly they didn't fix the issue. I
got a ton of these runtime exceptions referring to many open threads in the
logs. The server displays a error 500 page to the user and says it cannot
open a connection to JRun. I did find a posting on Macromedia boards that
suggest upgrading the JRE may work, however, I would like some specific
instructions on how to do this so I don't screw up JRun/CF. Has anyone done
this before?

http://webforums.macromedia.com/coldfusion/messageview.cfm?catid=274&threadi
d=683644

BTW, we also seeing a lot of the reported JDBC errors with the SQL driver. I
hope those errors will be resolved soon as well.

http://webforums.macromedia.com/coldfusion/messageview.cfm?catid=6&threadid=
684306

Thanks,

--Kurt