assume this is the root of your site:    c:\inetpub\wwwroot\testSite\

To access your CFCs you would use:  testSite.cfc.cfcName

Does that clarify things at all?

-----Original Message-----
From: John McCosker [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, October 16, 2003 7:10 AM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: RE: Managing CFC's

Thanks Mike,

this fits my style perfectly, although I'm confused how you are referencing
your CFC's,
e.g.  root.cfc.cfcName, I tried this but I still got the same error,
//Could not find the ColdFusion Component

I understand how to package java classes, but where is your scope root.cfc
referenced,
is it a mapping in an xml file or somewhere else?